What We Help With
Help@Hand Aged Care Placements takes care of the crucial administrative tasks for the following applications on your behalf:
- Age Pension
- Disability Pension
- Carers Payments
- Aged Care Assistance
- Any other Centrelink entitlements
Centrelink Made Easy By Help@Hand
Help@Hand Aged Care Placements is your trusted partner in navigating Centrelink’s complex and often frustrating journey.
Through our streamlined service – Centrelink Made Easy – we provide professional guidance to simplify the process of applying for a pension and other Centrelink entitlements.
We can assist you in submitting your quarterly advice to Centrelink. We will consider your updated income and assets to ensure you can be confident in receiving your accurate entitlement.
The Initial Consultation
- Our initial consultation gives us the opportunity to gather all the necessary information to advise you on the best entitlements.
- To minimise confusion, we thoroughly explain the complexities associated with applying for a pension via Centrelink.
- Our mission is to ensure that by engaging Help@Hand Aged Care Placements, you and your family will receive the best possible outcome.
Applying For The Pension
Applying for your pension can be a daunting task.
- At Help@Hand Aged Care Placements, we take the stress out of the confusing paperwork by filling out the forms on your behalf.
- When we apply for your pension, rest assured that your documentation will be processed efficiently, resulting in a prompt outcome.
- Help@Hand Aged Care Placements prioritises communication and will keep you updated on the status of your pension claim throughout the process.
Applying For Aged Care
Navigating aged care fees can be complex.
- At Help@Hand Aged Care Placements, our dedicated Centrelink Consultant is here to clarify the ongoing expenses linked to aged care.
- Our role is to maximise your pension benefits and minimise your aged care fees.
- As part of our service, we complete and submit essential Centrelink forms and act as your nominee to ensure you are correctly billed.
Our Ongoing Service To You
- We will act on your behalf for the period of time nominated by you.
- Throughout this service, we maintain regular communication with Centrelink, conducting quarterly reviews to ensure you are receiving the correct entitlement.
- We provide you with all correspondence from Centrelink, ensuring you are always up-to-date.
We at Help@HandAged Care Placements are proud to offer Centrelink Made Easy.
Feel free to reach out to us at 03 9598 7717 or fill out our contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.